ADR requirement – A collecting container is required for solids and liquids with danger labels numbers 3, 4.1, 4.3, 8 or 9. Our spill kits are contained in a collecting container that meet these ADR requirements.
Our spill kits contains:
- 3 absorbent socks size 125 x 7.5 cms.
- 10 chemical pads size 40 x 52 cms.
- A plastic disposal bag.
- Bag tie.
- Instructions what to do in the event of a chemical spill.
- A 15 litre snap lock lid resealable plastic collecting container.
- Each kit has a combined absorbency of up to 15 litres, ideal for taking out on the road on your ADR vehicle.